SGH is here to help you put together an accurate cost estimate for the architectural products going into your next commercial building project.
Whether it’s an office building, a hospital, a school, or a children’s museum. We can help. When developing an estimate, we consider a number of factors to provide you the most accurate numbers possible. To get an estimate for the SGH products you’re interested in, here’s what we need from you:
- Architectural plans, diagrams and/or photos or renderings
- Your project’s locations, including the city and state
- Backup wall construction & structural system specifications (so we include any supplemental structure)
- Code Requirements
- The specific product line and applicable finishes you’re considering
- Your timeframe when you need a response and we’ll get to work.
Remember, all SGH products are specifically manufactured to meet your specifications - so we don’t stock any standard sizes.
If you have any design or technical questions about the products you’re looking for be sure to reach out to your local SGH representative. We’re glad to help you with any questions you may have or help you come up with a design solution for your project.
Contact us today. Our expert staff can help answer your questions and help you meet any of your design challenges. How can we help you today?