We make your job easier, with experience in architectural products to help you coordinate the building envelope from shop drawings to installation.
Your best construction project experiences come from working with product suppliers and installers who have a successful project management process in place.
You need to know that you’re handing off a portion of the project responsibilities to a reputable and experienced team member. At SGH Concepts, we make it our goal to provide each and every project with the same level of professionalism and attention to helping your project succeed.
Consistency & Continuity
For your next commercial building project, imagine being able to offload a portion of the building envelope coordination to SGH Concepts. We will work alongside you to make sure the project goes as smoothly as possible.
What do we do to ensure a successful product delivery and installation?
- As soon as we join your team, SGH Concepts assigns a project manager (PM) to your project.
- The PM will be there from the beginning contract negotiations, to shop drawing creation and the submittal process, all the way through installation.
- This continuity assures your project receives the attention it deserves and ensures the project knowledge is carried through until the project is completed.
- Having this single point of contact also makes it easy for the contractor and design team to maintain proper communications with SGH Concepts throughout the project’s life.
The Benefits of SGH Concepts Project Management
When you choose to partner with SGH Concepts for your next project — whether it’s your exterior building envelope materials or interior operable partitions — we’ve got you covered.
By working with SGH Concepts you’ll benefit from our proven project management process.
- Faster, more accurate shop drawings: We make the review and approval process as smooth as possible for the entire project team.
- Faster material procurement: Shorter lead times on most of the products we provide and install helps minimize construction schedule impacts.
- Faster product installation: Our team of certified installers, directed by the project manager, is very familiar with the products we install, making the installation process as quick and painless as possible.
Contact us today, and let us know how we can help you make sure your next project is a success. How can we help you today?