Same name. New façade.
The new logo for Claco updates our brand to better reflect who we are while retaining the same nuts and bolts on the inside. A year after joining the SGH Redglaze family, Claco continues to be an integral piece of the network of solutions for our clients.
In 1932, Chester L. Anderson Company was founded by Mr. Anderson and primarily sold steel windows, custom hollow metal overhead doors, New Castle Products (Modernfold®) accordion doors, incinerators and revolving doors. In 1951, the name officially changed to Claco Supply Inc., adding in toilet partitions, skylights, trash compactors and visual display products. In the late 1970s, Claco Supply took on Kalwall® translucent panel systems and began subcontracting for many large skylight and folding door jobs. On October 1, 2018, SGH Redglaze acquired Claco, expanding its reach further into metal panels with additional engineering, project management, administrative and installation support with the partnership of SGH Concepts.