Same name. New façade.
The new logo for Claco updates our brand to better reflect who we are while retaining the same nuts-and-bolts on the inside. A year after joining the SGH Redglaze family, Claco continues to be an integral piece to the network of solutions for our clients.
In 1932, Chester L. Anderson Company was founded by Mr. Anderson and primarily sold steel windows, custom hollow metal overhead doors, New Castle Products (Modernfold®) accordion doors, incinerators, and revolving doors. In 1951, the name officially changed to Claco Supply, Inc., adding in toilet partitions, skylights, trash compactors, and visual display products. In the late 1970s, Claco Supply took on Kalwall® translucent panel systems and began subcontracting for many large skylights and folding door jobs. On October 1, 2018, SGH Redglaze acquired Claco, expanding their reach farther into metal panels with additional engineering, project management, administrative, and installation support with the partnership of SGH Concepts.
Wichita, Kansas Associations
Exterior Panel Systems